Week 8 Comments and Feedback

The feedback I have received so far has been great.  I have mostly received positive feedback and words of kindness, which is great, but I have also found the suggestions for changes in my writing to be eye-opening as well. So far, people's comments have extended my stories past their original form with revisions, and have also made my blog more readable by noticing formatting errors and more.

I do feel like I am getting to know some people in the class.  I have revisited many blogs to continue commenting on new stuff they have done, and I see a lot of familiar names and profile pictures across everyone's comment walls.  It's pretty cool, usually, I never interact with anyone in my online classes.

With some of the assignments being feedback oriented, it gives me a certain headspace when I am reading other people's stories.  I am constantly looking for things to be improved or expanded on.  I don't really like the feeling of reading this way, dividing my focus off the enjoyment of the story.  When no suggestions jump out at me, I feel like I'll put my positive feedback in a comment and just ramble on until it seems juicy enough...  So this is definitely something I want to continue working on this semester.

If you suffer from anxiety/depression you probably know its not always easy. - Feedback Cats

Comments